Posts by wrist
6 posts total, newest first.
Windows XP Working [Injector]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - My friends all use uber.dll, and the same injector I dont know...the diffrence for me is Im using XP and they are all using vista/7Windows XP Working [Injector]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - my friends all use Uber.dll and the same injector and they all say it's fine, the only diffrence is they use Vista/7 Im using XP...any help?Windows XP Working [Injector]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - so it's the dll I added?MPGH AFK Auto-Bot [BETA 2]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - excuse me, whats the point of this? to get killed alot? or to afk in fireteam so you get money?Windows XP Working [Injector]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hi, Ive downloaded alot of these injectors, but most seem to crash when Im in game...it works fine for a minute, I can press Insert and the hack menu comes up. Im using Norton 360 I tried it with my firewall on/off Still
Showing the 5 most recent posts.