Posts by Onolulu
9 posts total, newest first.
[BAN WAVE 23/6/2020] Dead by Daylightin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I hacked the hauric cells and I got game banned too but the message in game that appear is "bug abuse".
Anyway not too sad, last time that I played dbd was 1 or 2 months ago to try that hack soooo...I was only curious tDisconnect without loosing pips?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - As in the title, someone knows a way to dc without loosing pips?Auric Cells Hackingin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - yes AuricsCells.exe says Invalid token to me too
edit: solved, caused by TLS 1.1 and not 1.2How to use Fiddler in 3.6.2 (ssl-pinning bypass)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Sorry but before doing this I need to downgrade Steam or bypass EaC or something else?Sea of Thieves | ESP w/Playersin Other MMORPG Hacks - Applepie666 can you update this hack please?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.