Posts by Playboy6ex
3 posts total, newest first.
NEW MW3 Texture Hack ( Lite) FINAL UPDATEin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I Even downloaded the Packskape and do it with that .... It's Doesnt Allow me to Connect To Servers! Private Ones! Because The Files are not the Same!
---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09NEW MW3 Texture Hack ( Lite) FINAL UPDATEin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I'ts Not On Steam! I've got the game From a Fried it's Pirated Version! What solutions do u have then!?NEW MW3 Texture Hack ( Lite) FINAL UPDATEin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=-TeamDarkness-;6101777]The Date doesnt matter , as it is just textures this will stay forever ( til the core didnt get changed) so still download and have fun , NO BAN RISK![/QUOTE]
I' Didint Back up The Original
Showing the 3 most recent posts.