Posts by privituss
9 posts total, newest first.
|DBD CFG|Remove:blur in Freddy's sleep,fog,rain,killer's be brighter and UP some FPSin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=richardhur;13317905]Correct. With this config the wraith is 100% invisible when moving.[/QUOTE]
yeah, same for me.which string does this? so as to remove it|DBD CFG|Remove:blur in Freddy's sleep,fog,rain,killer's be brighter and UP some FPSin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - vac ban= 0%
but when the other survivor dead and spectate you're game can see this?Prevent ban for the future (Important)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - my question concerns save game.
before unlocking with hxd the string (with name, example: wraith, trapper ecc) didn't exist, after yes.
If I didn't buy them and the string remains, it means i hacked it, simple.Prevent ban for the future (Important)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Is it possible to remove the strings from the characters that you don't have? (Bought)
I'll explain. I used hdx to unlock freddy and the attached survivor.
Once hdx no longer worked through the save editor I deleted alConfig to increase the brightness of the killer's red spot, turn off the fog + "WH".in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - dead survivor when spectate can see this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.