Posts by akitheone
91 posts total, newest first.
****** Glitch for pointsin Piercing Blow Discussions - [quote=Austinmanges;3349570]Ooh Good idea, I completely forgot about that method.[/quote]
since i have teamviewer can u help me out?****** Glitch for pointsin Piercing Blow Discussions - does not work no more or what i change it all and dont get points does my game have to be oppend if so i dont get it i tryed when it was closed nothing help?****** Glitch for pointsin Piercing Blow Discussions - [quote=akitheone;3329139][/quote]
i mean i didnt get the points. after i typed confirmed it came to zip code page and i waited 1 hour nothing happend want to help me?EXP Cheatin Piercing Blow Tools - can i get linkl for super mod XD?EXP Cheatin Piercing Blow Tools - [quote=bloof1;3330884]I've tried the method, but it didn't work.
On the score screen I just saw my character logging in/logging out, no increase exp and stuff.
Do I need to do this while in game or in lobby ?[/quote]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.