Posts by ThyNinja
6 posts total, newest first.
Your Desktop [56k Warning]in General - http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/ThyNinja/mydesktop.jpg
Yeah, I'm kind of organized =]
Sc2 ftw :DDDD
I need to WarRockPublic CSS Hackin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - GREAT hack I love it =]
haha ---> bdeadCan you guys gimme some quick infoin C++/C Programming - OpenGL, okay thank you...
What is a choob haha >_<
Well, I'll start learning =P
Good dayCan you guys gimme some quick infoin C++/C Programming - How are aimbots and vac2 secure such rare things to find ? -.-
I just wanted a little help maybe ? I'm am kinda new but I have dabbled in languages... Maybe uhh Dave or whoever can help me since he knows how to make hCan you guys gimme some quick infoin C++/C Programming - bdead Hey guys, a friend and I are going to make counter strike source hacks, and I was wondering... where do I get started ? What should we do to get started ?
Website links ?
I want to be able to include ...
Ai
Showing the 5 most recent posts.