Posts by DragonDarkness
4 posts total, newest first.
Alternative Veteran website!in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=Kuroyoko;1715537]Wooh I love the pure genius of these choobs that post the most obvious things![/quote]
I love the genius who doesn't read the thread before he posts ;)Alternative Veteran website!in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Thank you all for the very positive reply's........
I just wanted to help the ones who couldn't find the ''new'' veteran website (since not everybody looks at the Battlefield Twitter....)
I also want to state that somAlternative Veteran website!in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Check out your veteran rank:
http://www.badcompany2.ea.com/veteranBFBC2 Wallhack + aimbot !in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - FAIL.
int num3 = Strings.Len(str2);
for (num = 1; num <= num3; num++)
{
string str6 = Strings.Mid(str2, num, 1);
str4 = str4 + Conversions.ToString(Strings.Chr(Strings.Asc(str6) ^ 0x58)
Showing the 4 most recent posts.