Posts by ecusmc
148 posts total, newest first.
Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2.0 help!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=pepper121;4623221]I already have 1 lol, Do u need the steam version of the alteriwnet version. The alteriwnet version is here which i posted http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-duty-modern-warfare-2-server-gsc-moddChrome Playa's Forge Patch v2.0 help!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=Huey Freeman;4618624]I'm working on a team project thing. It will be done within this month. (I think)[/quote]
That would be AWESOME, but for the meantime, do you have any recommendations? Or know how to get itChrome Playa's Forge Patch v2.0 help!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - My friend recently showed me the awesome in-game editor for alterIW MW2 called Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2.0, the only problem we have is that we can't both edit at the same time... I was wondering if maybe there's a wUSF Public hack!in Soldier Front Hacks - Schoorp Dguard and I are chill, likewise with you :). We're all one big happy family :P.USF Public hack!in Soldier Front Hacks - [quote=Black Onslaught;4267406]I think Schoorp was talking about 01swat10 , because he claims this leeched hack.[/quote]
That's the problem: IT IS LEECHED, I even put it in the OP.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.