Posts by albertopsp
30 posts total, newest first.
Texture Hack V1.51 by War3zdude92's Texture Hacking Team {v1.1.195 compatible}in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Ok Thanks!Texture Hack V1.51 by War3zdude92's Texture Hacking Team {v1.1.195 compatible}in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - General section?? Please link!!!!MW2 lobby edit Flash, Long-knife & AC130 Carepackage Hacksin Playstation Hacking - Hi!!
I'm impressed. I want to do, but for this I have to be hacker? hahaha
Some questions.
can be modified to go nuclear bombs in packages?
I have a USB-SATA/IDE converted, will it work?
How to activate the hack in the gTexture Hack V1.51 by War3zdude92's Texture Hacking Team {v1.1.195 compatible}in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Next sunday....Texture Hack V1.51 by War3zdude92's Texture Hacking Team {v1.1.195 compatible}in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Ok thx Dostogg. ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.