Posts by cabinfever20
4 posts total, newest first.
I NEED HELP WITH INJECTING .DLL FILEin Combat Arms Help - Can someone help me with injecting .dll files. I tried to use FINJECT with auto inject on but no success. Do I have to start CA in like compatibility mode or something. If compatibility mode, which version of windows? I What CA Guns Really Look Likein Combat Arms Discussions - Awesome!!!Default pistol to mini gun!!!!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I just scanned the file and it's safe to mod.
Virustotal. MD5: 43c5abf05700f4ce1b08a391b75893ea (http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/bf6328748de6199ee768e2ebaec95449055c49cf3ba7f78a49021aea7d6e8302-1263253193)
I'ma FaithDEV Injector (Formerly Valkyrie Injector 2.0)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It doesn't work. I put the dll in and type Engine.exe. Then I press inject and start up CA. I get this error about a "could not find (something here).dll". The injector close and when I run CA again there is no hack. Ple
Showing the 4 most recent posts.