Posts by Slyvve
27 posts total, newest first.
Ssense denied my refundin Marketplace Talk - Stick to your story and play the unsatisfied customer who is ready to sueWhy no EU services?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Shakkupar;13966921]I know from a friend that Germany is open to SE but as other said, smaller countries go into the smallest details. I was once busted trying to get a monitor from a local reseller and... I am banWhy no EU services?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Doofenshmirtz;13949200]I'm sorry, but SE'ing in the EU is almost just as popular as in the USA! But, not on MPGH. I can't link to other forums because of forum policies, but if you search for "Social Engineering fLooking for Otto.de refunderin Marketplace Talk - Looking for someone who is able to help me out with a refund on Otto.de. Leave a comment if you are interested, we can talk out the % in Chat.German SMS Codein Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Klaus Wiebel;13917702]bump, still looking for any +49 number!!! MUST BE +49[/QUOTE]
Hey hast du was gefunden?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.