Posts by hilo peeps
82 posts total, newest first.
Where can I go to learn to make a menu in lua.in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Kona-chan;10061206]If you could shut the fuck up please? Thank you.[/QUOTE]
I did it first kid.
DUI master raceTyler's Anti-Cheat v4 Showcasein Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - thought i should mention he couldnt even code the current TAC by himself, Mythik coded it 4 him. pro codensTyler's Anti-Cheat v4 Showcasein Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=professionaltweaker;9800123]The anti-cheat has absolutely none of HeX's code in it, so go fuck yourself
I didn't make the explosion effect, my friend made it for me (HeX already knows this, but insists on trying Force Cvar C++in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Leystryku;9761758]http://i.imgur.com/8xQHqKU.png
nigga be mad[/QUOTE]
>deagler hadnt talked to you in weeks you autistic retard meep but whatever You and Mythik think you're trolling me, Good work retards.p100 body shots antiaimin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - http://garry.tv/2014/04/18/9-reasons-why-i-love-c/ JUST USE c#
Showing the 5 most recent posts.