Posts by themofo12
110 posts total, newest first.
RTX 3000???????????in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=mavs;15052511]Better wait for the manufacturer to restock rather than to buy it higher than the SRP. Covid really slowed the production from the factories. Just wait for Q3, probably they will restock.
Honestly t[WORLDWIDE] Would you be interested in electronics with warranty? (50% OFF)in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=R4Y;15048907]Would you be interested in:
- any rtx video card (including RTX 3080 etc.)
- any monitors from Dell
- any monitors from Lenovo
- any products from Logitech
- any products from SteelSeries
- any RTX 3000???????????in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=`Jess;15051787]Go to our Social Engineering forum or check User Service Marketplace, you only need to pay around 10-20% of the actual price :D[/QUOTE]
I don't mean I wanna refund it, I mean I cannot find it for sRTX 3000???????????in Computer Builds & Upgrades - How can one possibly buy 1 or more of this thing, never saw it for sale, its like a long lost legend??????
3060? 3070? whats that? Is there some way to buy a RTX 3080 for a normal 800$ price? Not 1600$?
tl;dr: how caHiring someone full-time to edit tiktok videos and help me go viral.in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=Employer;15044006]Bump. Hiring people full time for 10 years.[/QUOTE]
You haven't accepted me yet, I'm really interested.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.