Posts by popek12
12 posts total, newest first.
STACKED 11 Year Account (No oge)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Is it email exchangeable? If it is then I would love to trade you with my 2 year played account. Already gotten some of the hardest item in game. Nsod, AFDL and many more.10 YEAR OLD ACCOUNT, RARES AND MANY MORE! (NSOD,VHL,ENNH, ETC.)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Zedisthebest;14130051]Has a lot of rare items including:
-Blister's Chainsaw 10 (Non-mem)
-Roses and Gold Flame (Non-mem)
-Golden Star Sword
Powerful and rare classes such as Shadow Stalker of Time, Abyssal Angel,Cool 65lv nostalgiaquest accin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I have VHL, LR, Nsod, SDKA, AFDL, etc. AQW account is 2 year old. Want to exchange with me? But I won't go first.Trading My AQW..in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - How old is your account?Giveaway 2008 AQW Account With Leprechaun and Barber classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - 66 is my number
Showing the 5 most recent posts.