Posts by fedex357
99 posts total, newest first.
External BoxEsp for XP Users (1.2.208 compatible)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - It works fine in fullscreen for me, and i trust the mods here. They will tell you straight up if its going to get you banned or not. I also followed the instructions to make it a little safer by using a hex editor... As This section...in Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - my bad.... got it going tho.. :DThis section...in Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - I'm trying to play it....lol...
But I'm having trouble installing all the patches...suxExternal BoxEsp for XP Users (1.2.208 compatible)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=jfbeast;2065991]i cant find sync every screen in options[/quote]
from the main screen...
options / advanced video / 4th choice downExternal BoxEsp for XP Users (1.2.208 compatible)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=war3zdude92;2064720]
wont work, since xp doesnt have DWM[/quote]
Bummer...figures...lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.