Posts by 09ytoaxsupnet
6 posts total, newest first.
Novahook Doesnt Compilein Counter-Strike 2 Help - So I downloaded Novahook from github and my friends said it is really good but it won't compile.
Here is the error https://imgur.com/a/6MdJJ
Thanks, I know I am a noob so you dont need to tell me that.Cant move ayyware GUIin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I cloned ayyware from github apocalypse/ayywareremake.
my friend was teaching me cpp basics, he showed me another source where you could move the GUI.
I am a noob so I dont know how to fix the gui, but on another forumIs it possible to merge DLL/Injector?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - So I have a internal CS:GO hack and I have a loadlibrary injector that automatically injects cheat.dll as soon as you start it.
Is there any program that merges both of these files into one file and when I open it it wiNoob needs help with ayyware guiin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Thanks, that is part of what I needed.
There is more stuff to the left as you can see in the screenshot like shotsfired, LBY and stuff.
It would be really helpful if you could tell me the code to get that removed or justNoob needs help with ayyware guiin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hello, I recently started learning cpp and I wanted to make a private paste.
I downloaded apocalypse/ayywareremake from github and compiled it and the gui is very wierd.
The gui shows shotsfired and head right -->and etc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.