Posts by switchbladelove
8 posts total, newest first.
Nightmare CA[NA] 3.9 - Aimbot- Telekill - Ghost Mode- Room Crash - and more!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cooltrainer;6791653]I am not familiar with steam. Try uninstalling it in your control panel and then reinstalling it directly from the page.[/QUOTE]
Its not even that, the regular installer won't even run at all.Nightmare CA[NA] 3.9 - Aimbot- Telekill - Ghost Mode- Room Crash - and more!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cooltrainer;6791628]Try Downloading the game straight to your computer and not playing through steam. If you saw my post on the last page, this hack is working just fine and I too am using Windows 7 64 bit.
DownNightmare CA[NA] 3.9 - Aimbot- Telekill - Ghost Mode- Room Crash - and more!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Im not sure if im doing something wrong, but when I use this hack or any other the game launches, screen goes black, then crashes... I used PE Cipher, Scrambled using Extreme Injector, Renamed the hack, then Injected... Super Spawnz 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Is it just me or will the weapons spawned not zoomed?
Also great job, it works perfectly, minus the zoom thing...
Also working on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.How to get around HSin Vindictus Tutorials - If this was seriously all that Yiting's HSUpdate.exe was it would still work.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.