Posts by GreatLimbo
15 posts total, newest first.
PUBG Packet Radarin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Okay, one problem solved. Which one of these bat files am I to run and which IP from my gaming rig am I using? I assume the IPv4
Lawd... everything is built and I run the bats, enter IP, 'press any key' cmd closes, no rPUBG Packet Radarin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - I can't get the VPN to connect for the life of me. I'm no fool and followed everything to the T to no avail. Does it not work on win10?
I've given up lol wasted 3 hours I could've used just playing PUBG
The instructioFilehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Othersin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +Vouch
Cheap VPNShells Gas Codes:UP to 4.00 OFF per gallonin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Is this done for?GiftCard's Shop! | Only 10% | Fast support | Reliable | Very Cheap | Securein Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=taka_kenshin;13423595]Well, what is his skype? I added the skype on his first post
---------
OK, turn out I added the wrong person. Someone is using his thread to scam people money.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much ever
Showing the 5 most recent posts.