Posts by Elixcore
18 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - thank you, this bot works amazingly and it is very detailed! I have just one question, what does anti-afk do / how does it work?mpFishBot v1.1 : Trove Fishing bot. PTS/LIVE Plasma/Choco/Lava/Waterin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Hey, it's now outdated, could you maybe update it whenever you have time please? Thank you!Ancient Boot Deleterin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Is there anything that deletes ancient boots from your inventory whenever you get one? It would be super useful!I dropped my pizza on the ground while it was rainingin Flaming & Rage - I'm more sad than angry to be honest :( it was 10 bucks and now I'm hungry.today is national fried chicken dayin General - I'm sad I missed it, I would have had a reason to go to KFC with my friends.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.