Posts by usuariotop
6 posts total, newest first.
Get kicked from the lobbyin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Nifl;13502626]Just open up Notepad as admin and save a blank file and replace your hosts file and everything should work fine[/QUOTE]
Could you make a step by step? I didn't get it how to do it.|DBD CFG|Remove:blur in Freddy's sleep,fog,rain,killer's be brighter and UP some FPSin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - The "Exit Switch" are partially visible, how can I fix it?|DBD CFG|Remove:blur in Freddy's sleep,fog,rain,killer's be brighter and UP some FPSin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=usuariotop;13430350]With this Engine.ini, can I see Freddy and Wraith when they are invisible?[/QUOTE]
Forget it.
I have a problem now, the lever of the exit gate are invisible. How can I fix it?
Follow my EngiGreenLuma Reborn 1.6.6 [DLC UNLOCKER]in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I followed the instructions, but I couldn't make it work. Pasted the ID's in the GreenLuma Reborn, run Steam but don't unlock the DLC's! My library still without it. What else can I do?|DBD CFG|Remove:blur in Freddy's sleep,fog,rain,killer's be brighter and UP some FPSin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gerassss;13350809]Wraith fixed ; Exit box fixed ; Feng's hair
Paste this in Engine.ini
[Core.System]
Paths=../../../Engine/Content
Paths=%GAMEDIR%Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/VersionNumber/Co
Showing the 5 most recent posts.