Posts by mujhh

6 posts total, newest first.

My account was banned because MARCO OR edit INI filesin PUBG Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=florida_man;13251023]no hacks are ever safe, when you use hacks you take the risk of banning but banning people because of macro is the stupidest fucking trash i can imagine, while the game is full of aimbot, ESPNoRecoil++ V5in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=echizen0429;13248453]VAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????[/QUOTE] What the fuck did you expect using some public shit like this? Play stupid games win stupid prizes..... I knoRemove Grass/Trees/Rocks/Smokes/Fire/Bloodin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=betterexs;13203489]This is gonna be all of you with trees invisible [/QUOTE] Funny, but my friend runs the no trees setting (I run no grass only) and guess what? When he drives we go right through rocks and tRemove Grass/Trees/Rocks/Smokes/Fire/Bloodin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Kycer;13193364]I have used these commands for at least 8 games today, I haven't been banned. It's most likely the cheats that you had downloaded.[/QUOTE] Shit I hope, I bought another copy and got banned again wiHow to Remove Grass, Bushes etc...in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Naka;13193598]got banned removing grass like this. took a little while for ban to trigger[/QUOTE] Same here. Happened today within an hour of playing. Put the original .ini back, bought another copy and got banne

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us