Posts by Flippside
15 posts total, newest first.
Super Simple Wallhack v1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - How do you disable steam communities In-game GUI?FPS HELP!in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - My graphics card is GeForce GTX 460.FPS HELP!in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - ohh I would like to keep my quality/graphics really high, and well, my fps is usually like 45 to 55 to be more specific, but there were some times when it went down to 35 and up to about 60, that 60 rarely occurs..FPS HELP!in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Hey, my FPS is about 40 to 60, how can I increase it and decrease lag? I haven't tried any of those config stuff, because i dont know what to do exactly, and I am afraid i might mess it up somehow, and plus i am too lazyPrivate Match HELP!in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Just in normal talk? or like.. in console or whatever?
oh nvm i found it its the "`" key, thanks you two! :]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.