Posts by yolonewb
82 posts total, newest first.
Any working injector?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=TryHardKing;13437153]Idk, I've changed the block type and added junk code. And yes, at the bottom of the main.cpp. I've been using this for MONTH, No UT so i'd recommend rando.[/QUOTE]
There is no need to add junGonzo Rando Injectorin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=xSynapse;13432950]no lol it's the worth injector ever. Also did I forget to mention rando gets you untrusted[/QUOTE]
Never got an Untrusted ban with Rando.SinlyxeHook [02/01/2018] | +Injector included | HvH & Legit | Visuals | SkinChanger |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ZOODEN;13426322]I fixed all the outdated features, added a new Resolver & working on a SkinChanger right now.[/QUOTE]
pResolver btw, bruteforce ftw rofl.Any working injector?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=fukung;13426190]You think you are smart enough to call others dumb? What's wrong if he asked a question even if its lame or easy? Isn't that the point of forums?[/QUOTE]
Dude just some time ago you were begging mAny working injector?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Been using Rando for the longest time, never got an untrusted. If you add literal junk code at the end then im sorry but you are dumb as a bat. Look up a tutorial on how to make Rando undetected, smh how hard can that be
Showing the 5 most recent posts.