Posts by Spectox
4 posts total, newest first.
[X31.8.0] 059client - MotMG time!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I'm about to stop blaming the mods for the time they -used to, it seems- take to approve the thread and start blaming Deca for fucking updating the game literally daily, wtf?[X31.8.0] 059client - MotMG time!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Well done this time, thank you so much for the quick update and specially the quick approval![X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Tbh this is kinda shameless. It's saturday already. 059 has the client updated literally since days. All we need is the mod to approve it, it's not that hard, it's not that much. We need the mod to do his job.
Yeah, the[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Tbh, I think you (059) or us -maybe I'm doing it rn idk-, or someone needs to tell the admins that RotMG has been and IT'S GOING TO BE updating pretty frequently for the next month due to the Month of the Mad God. I mean
Showing the 4 most recent posts.