Posts by ScorpionQ
123 posts total, newest first.
We need more Middlemansin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - If you need me sometimes i could ;) Maybe you dont trust me but think about it.Selling Level 40 with M134 Retail 14K dinarin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - GUYS I LOW THE PRICE FOR 30 DOLLAR BECAUSE I NEED IT REALLY MUCH !
Hello guys,
I need money and fast :P Some thing of Paypal is after me xD
So i sell my account.
Details:
Name: Is kinda awesome
Level: 40Selling lvl 28 with G36cDrum Retail!!!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Yeah sorry Tala. But i didn't had the money.. Because of i have a negative on my Paypal so. Sorry mate i hope to get deals in the future with you.Looking for account + retailin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Yes i posted in his topic but he didn't replied tho..Looking for account + retailin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi Guys !
I'm searching for an account with retail (Doesn't have to be a extremely high level). Or i want a high level account without retail. I can offer paypal money.
Greetz,
ScorpionQ
Showing the 5 most recent posts.