Posts by hutzdani
51 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops MP Optimizerin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=master131;3078815]You need to verify your account through your email..[/quote]
I did whe i joined at the beginning of the year 0.o the e-mail doe snot exist anymore :(Black Ops MP Optimizerin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - How come i can't download this ? my account says Unverified user WTF ?Medal of Honor (2010) ESP / WallHack retailin Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks - does it work in SP also ?[Help]BFBC2 atmosphere questionin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=Mystic;2681701]I'm not sure if it is possible to mod the textures on maps,
But I haven't seen any BC2 Texture Modders anyway.[/quote]
The hack i use removes Dust and smoke and the sky so it is possible, but it[Question]hackin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Nope not unless you want to pay. . . anyways off to use my CH laterz suckerz after public hacks, have fun waiting
Showing the 5 most recent posts.