Posts by kante
26 posts total, newest first.
"Chupika" Bann requestin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Hova;13250329]@ Liz Please add a 2 month marketplace blacklist to Chupika (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4050227)
Thank you![/QUOTE]
Can you please explain how the blacklist works
- - - Updated"Chupika" Bann requestin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Hova;13240851]
Discussing blacklist length with other staff members.[/QUOTE]
Ok sorry! Thought you guys was ignoring .. atleast give me a update lol :D"Chupika" Bann requestin Staff Disputes - Hova Ahlwong Hero Psychotic I see you answer the others but not mine, what's happening?"Chupika" Bann requestin Staff Disputes - Hova this guy is silly... 24h passed out some hours ago
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=eko1804;13236421]I dont have skype records. And I paid with btc. If he say I am lying why he didnt respond on scam report.? I thought t"Chupika" Bann requestin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Hova;13235409]
We waited for your delay to refund users, no reason you should be treated any differently. User has 24 hours to submit proof, if nothing is provided, then you may be unbanned with an added blacklis
Showing the 5 most recent posts.