Posts by porkchop1972
58 posts total, newest first.
UBER 10$ USA Referrals @ $1.5 each (Fast and Cheapest Services)in User Services - Hugh Vouch! Friendly, fast and helpful for both Uber Eats and Uber rides.80% off UBEREATS! .. Can refund OLD [Fast and cheapest services]in User Services - added on IMWhat do I do? UPS came to my door and left vm for my best buy DNA. Do I call BBin Marketplace Talk - Ordered an ipad and when i called best buy using DNA (no signature) they had ups call me. Said they'd send driver to my house to be sure he dropped it at right place. He came, rang my bell, I didn't know what to do so opVegasJay99's Walmart Unlimited Monthly Replacement and Refund servicein User Services - Big Vouch for Vegas Jay. Quick and smooth transaction.Versa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - You're starting orders right away now? I thought it took you a few days because you were such a big refunder.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.