Posts by Sam74258
4 posts total, newest first.
Hi Guys i need modify script it will be easyin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Hi guys i need modify my script 1.I need when i hold ctrl+mouse1 then shoot and 2. When i hold shift+mouse1 then shoot
Script:
z:: Hotkey, $LButton, Toggle
LButton::
Loop
{
SetMouseDelay 80
Click
If (GetKeyStHi guys i need modify simple recoil scriptin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hi guys i need modify script to make script 1 if Iam holding ctrl and mouse1 shoot and 2 if Iam holding shift + mouse1 shoot
Thx samRust Important Thing!in Rust Hacks / Cheats - Hi Guys I need Help with rust
Can someone solve how to use ahk because rust blocking ahkHi Guys I Need Better R8 Script Thankz! :)in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Looks great i want too
Sam :)I need pre click pro r8in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Btw I dont recomend hold If you simple click mouse its shoot fastly than hold that i expected
Sam :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.