Posts by simplyshredded
6 posts total, newest first.
How DANGEROUS is to use recoil macros in PUBG? HELPin PUBG Discussions & Help - So pretty much I have been using recoil macros for PUBG since july and it has never given me any problems, I used all kinds of macros back then but now I just stick to recoil macros. Anyways now in 2018 how likely are yoPUBG Per-weapon perfect no recoilin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - I'm using 55 in game sens and i really don't wanna change it to 50 for it to work right so can anyone tell me to what values do i have to change in sens and zoomsens in the script? or at least how to calculate itPUBG Per-weapon perfect no recoilin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - do i have to set all in-game sensitivities to 50 for it to work like it should or it doesn't matter? Been using it for a while and everything at 50 is not my thing honestly.PUBG Per-weapon perfect no recoilin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - we need an updated version of this asap lolPUBG Per-weapon perfect no recoilin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=tirda;13189559]Hello guys.
I'm here today to bring you a source code from an anti-recoil macro to pubg:
sens:=3.0
zoomsens:=0.9
key_ump:="F1"
key_uzi:="F2"
key_akm:="F3"
key_m416:="F4"
key_sca
Showing the 5 most recent posts.