Posts by MentalCD
4 posts total, newest first.
Fortnite Logitech Mouse Macrosin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - Hey there guys! I want to thank each and every one of you for viewing this.
I wanna give you all a reason as to why I first posted this.
I was sick and tired of playing so many Fortnite matches where other people Fortnite Logitech Mouse Macrosin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=this_not_me;13930452]How to import this xml script, i'm a total noob at this kind of things :D[/QUOTE]
For those who would like to know how to import profiles, Here is a couple of images showing roughly how to Fortnite Logitech Mouse Macrosin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sn1p3ro12;13923054]whoa...I want to try it right now :D gj and thanks[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=batmitqz;13926936]Thanks for the cheat[/QUOTE]
Not a Problem all mah dudes and dudettes! I noticed all these macros were on hFortnite Logitech Mouse Macrosin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - Hey there everyone!
I hope everyone is doing pretty well today! I bring you a profile I use for Fortnite using the logitech gaming software since I own the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse. (I need the extr
Showing the 4 most recent posts.