Posts by mistad
17 posts total, newest first.
A work in progress about textures modin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - genma69
Once I'm a certain distance away from the other players, their orange/blue texture begins to flicker. Once I'm far enough, the new texture doesn't show at all; only the old original texture. Any ideas?A work in progress about textures modin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - genma69, I'm really confused on how to do all this. I downloaded the uMod you provided and loaded BLR with it. The text in the top left shows up and if I search through all the textures, the ground or walls sometimes turHosting A Raffle - 3 Key Raffle! 10pm GMT - Announcing Winners 19/02/2013in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I'll take 26 :)Selling Arma 2 keys (New Seller)(LifeTimeWarranty)($2each)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - DO NOT TRUST. THESE VOUCHERS ARE EITHER FAKE OR LYING.Selling Arma 2 keys (New Seller)(LifeTimeWarranty)($2each)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - You had obviously edited the dialog box into the image. You did it horribly to. If you want to scam people, step your game up and do it right.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.