Posts by DarknessRealmsPs
37 posts total, newest first.
Loot Notifications!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=wycuhmi;14112275]heyo, so this tutorial will cover how to add loot notifications (works on fsod, nr-core, and maybe loe).
First in wServer/logic/loot/Loots.cs, Ctrl+F for "public class Loot", then inside of that Update Poisons and Trapsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I wanted to know how I put on the poisons and traps fall faster. Could someone help me?
Disc: Darker#4782Characters Items not Savedin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I Fixed the bugCharacters Items not Savedin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Basically the items are not being saved in the char it comes back with items basic (starter)Decoy Fix?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - How i Fix Dazed?
Source: FSOD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.