Posts by JustWorkHereLUL
180 posts total, newest first.
Fetching steam inventoryin Coders Lounge - Hello. I need to fetch steam account inventories at a fast pace, so the normal endpoint is out of question due to high rate limits (I don't want to use proxies either). I'm looking to get the csgo inventory specificly.
C# memory editing (problems with base address ?)in C# Programming - Once again I started making a hack for a game, last time was what, two years ago? And now I can't remember anything which pisses me off so f***ing much coz I've done this before :mad:. But yeah, I'm having problems with Fortnite Account + Black Ops 4 Account CHEAP! [BOTH MY PERSONAL ACCOUNTS]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bump bobo bobo bobo boboFortnite Account + Black Ops 4 Account CHEAP! [BOTH MY PERSONAL ACCOUNTS]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - cmon guys aaaaaaaaaaaa lots of vbucks and dancesFortnite Account + Black Ops 4 Account CHEAP! [BOTH MY PERSONAL ACCOUNTS]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bump bobo bobo bobo bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.