Posts by iampiccc
107 posts total, newest first.
Surfce pro 7 / book 2 or 3in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump!!!!!!!!Surfce pro 7 / book 2 or 3in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump!!!!!!!!sectional drawings (autocad)in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=CHECHEN_;14946312]hello everyone,
I need someone who has knowledge of autocad and drawing cross sections.
I would give you a few drawings a month and I would pay for this as well, IF it is well done.
Send me a STEAM WALLET CODE GLOBAL(ARGENTINA)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=tthong901;14935642]You cannot use an USD code and redeem on an Argentina account.
Steam have banned many methods such as using oversea credit card, steam code of topping up an Argentina acccount.[/QUOTE]
You cSTEAM WALLET CODE GLOBAL(ARGENTINA)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Why would someone pay more than the price for a steam code when 90% of them can be redeemed worldwide? Just to understand what you are offering if not a normal steam code
Showing the 5 most recent posts.