Posts by WavyDaGod
15 posts total, newest first.
Account Purgein Account Recovery & Support - Hi I'd like to request an account purge, with perm ban + random name please. Thankshow to pick junglein League of Legends Guides - I personally main Udyr jungle and I always tear shit up going AD for my Q, with the new runes he can be really OP. The new rune system makes every champion ever more versatile now, even Ez jungle is broken.Best Spam Toolin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Works well, thanks for the releaseMinecraft 1.8.8 Duplication Glitchin Minecraft Discussions - For all of the dupe glitches that I remember, none of them worked when I tried them on 1.8 Faction server with no McMMO - There is a dupe glitch if you play on a server with McMMo and you have a playervault you can glit2017 MINECONin Minecraft Discussions - This years was pretty cool as they involved the community with voting for the new mob that's going to be released.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.