Posts by xZero0113x
19 posts total, newest first.
CANA MAJ 2, Perm G36 Valk, Arctic Wolf, Recon, Completely Legitin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Sorry I don't play diablo 3, can you do anything else?CANA MAJ 2, Perm G36 Valk, Arctic Wolf, Recon, Completely Legitin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Just gonna post my skype since this is kinda ineffecient, if anyone is interested in offering higher my skype is the21stspartanCANA MAJ 2, Perm G36 Valk, Arctic Wolf, Recon, Completely Legitin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=tinykid112;9191235]I'd do 30K NX with a MM[/QUOTE]
Added you on skypeCANA MAJ 2, Perm G36 Valk, Arctic Wolf, Recon, Completely Legitin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - bump pls ):CANA MAJ 2, Perm G36 Valk, Arctic Wolf, Recon, Completely Legitin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - miguel I added you a while ago and you never shared contact details...
and tk i just added you sorry was away on vacation
Showing the 5 most recent posts.