Posts by JOESTIN
9 posts total, newest first.
New DLC IDs for Savegame Editorin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Seems like it's not working for me.Changed the cloudsave and injected it,but nothing changed.:(Stacking perk.(Picture steps)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=gerassss;13377485]English onnnnnly.[/QUOTE]
Sorry,edited.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Dilandau3000;13377561]pictures make life easier ! LOL step by step almost fool proof[/QUOTE]
:cool:YEP.Stacking perk.(Picture steps)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Jerome5055;13377039]does it work for survivor[/QUOTE]
For survivor, I only know it works for item.For perks,I guess it works too.Stacking perk.(Picture steps)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=chenhongleng;13376392]what about the eac? You have to bypass eac and then humans will get kicked from your lobby built if you use ce. Therefore, you can't have fun enjoying the game all the time.[/QUOTE]
You can Stacking perk.(Picture steps)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=SZZE;13375597]Thank you. I'm to lazy for adding a pictures c:[/QUOTE]
No,thank you bro!Thanks for sharing this cool method!:)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.