Posts by Hasmana
15 posts total, newest first.
Buying many gift cardsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey, I am looking to buy many different gift cards for stores like:
Ulta
Wallmart
Home Depot
Build a Bear
and soooo many others, mainly US-based.
So if you have any, even if not mentioned here, please let me knSell BTC?in General - sell and you will regret later. if you really need the money, sell only what you need , hold the rest.Can anyone refund these companies?in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - which ones are you looking for?Bitcoin Surges Past 10kin General - [QUOTE=Wyo;13280062]hope it drops back to 3k so I can buy some[/QUOTE]
fuck that, I'm buying right now
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=MoneyMachine;13280063]What's your opinion guys will it possibly reach 15k?[/QUOTE]
yeaBitcoin Surges Past 10kin General - Not really a surprise. #millionaire.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.