Posts by Nifl
26 posts total, newest first.
How to get Dead By Daylight cheapin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Here is an easy way to find this out
https://steamdb.info/app/381210/How did you hack your shards?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - If you ever plan on doing this to buy every skin you can buy, all of the shard skins cost around 812000 shards for everything. I had just under 200k left and got banned a day later so be careful with your shard count if Automatic EAC Bypass Toolin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - There is a typo when you bypass EAC
It says "EAC had been bypassed!" when it is supposed to say "EAC has been bypassed".
My bad, i don't think it's worth updating this forAutomatic EAC Bypass Toolin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=karolski;13700002]3. Close DBD | So I need to make that while I'm running dbd?[/QUOTE]
No, just make sure DBD is closed when you open the toolAutomatic EAC Bypass Toolin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Hello All, I decided to make a tool for Dead by Daylight to automatically bypass EAC without worry
I tested this program on two different PC's and it worked fine
Instructions
1. Extract the folder
2. Open the RUNME
Showing the 5 most recent posts.