Posts by mmmm22
28 posts total, newest first.
Need updated fullscreen & mscale for NR Core Clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I switched to fsod + 27.7.x2 which seems to fix the issue with fullscreen.
//close plsNeed updated fullscreen & mscale for NR Core Clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So after following wycuhmi's Fullscreen V3 tutorial I noticed my shots simply phase through any mobs. I know I dont have any behaviors setup for mobs but projectile damage worked before so that's not the issue.
Any idAnyone interested in a new Pserver like Nillys or RotFin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - What if I ported the as3 client to Haxe and made it run on html5? I might be able to do that. But I dont want to put all this time to waste if nobody will play it. I can use NRCore or whatever its called if fsod is bad.
Anyone interested in a new Pserver like Nillys or RotFin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Ive been thinking of setting up my own Private Server. It would run the FSOD source with Deca's 27.7.X2 client. I would be very dedicated towards this project, just wondering if anyone would be interested? btw the server[7.0] Fully unobfuscated client source & more!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - I've been looking for something like this for ages. No more 27.7.X2 deca client!! bobo bobo
Maybe its finally time to make Vengeance Realms?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.