Posts by Viskor
44 posts total, newest first.
BOII 178500xp trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - French : J'ai du mal à comprendre, si je l'utilise seulement 2 fois par semaine j'ai moins de risque si je l'utilise tous les jours ?
English : I do not understand, if I use it twice a week, I less risk if I use it everBOII 178500xp trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - can get banned ?All BlackOps 2 Achievements Unlockedin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - can get banned ?[Leeched] Black Ops 2 - 65K XP Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - You can get banned by VAC ? Or undetected forever ? lolJorndel's Zombie Trainer v1.1 (23.444.4)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - This hack is detected ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.