Posts by Tom1314
13 posts total, newest first.
How do i find Gun Adder code by myself?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - As we all know that reduck bat in aeria version of AVA is 2343.
But today,i wanna try to use 'Gun Adder' with Taiwan version of AVA.
but i'm stuck in the step where i have to scan for next code.
So i've come up with Cheat Engine not found AVA.exe?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=211070;6353135]Are you on a x32 bit computer?[/QUOTE]
Yup xD..........Cheat Engine not found AVA.exe?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I've got a question,i don't know why i cannot found AVA.exe on the process list of Cheat Engine?(Eastern Asia/Taiwan Version)
I can't find the AVA.exe neither on Windows Task Manager.
So anyway to bypass rootkit of GamUpdate to RIP loader for use with ** MEGA RELEASE ** 17 VIP Aimbots **in Other First Person Shooter Hacks - [QUOTE=ArealCoder;6023402]No, as I said before my sub there is expired and I have no plans on renewing it.
I tried them out their cheats sucked big time so I'm done ;)[/QUOTE]
I've sub there..Advanced Spammer v1in Visual Basic Programming - Thanks,it seems coded in VB?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.