Posts by Peter6661
6 posts total, newest first.
setAngle always crashes Game whenever written toin Counter-Strike 2 Help - I'm using MemMan to handle reads and writes
Whenever I try to write something to setAngle function, the game just crashes. Weirdly this has worked for me before. Is this just for me or is this the end for external AimboOptimisation of my Rainbow GlowESPin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - That just makes it run really slow and it also flickers at every iteration. I think I will rework my read and write ProcessMemory to save the values inside of a byte array. Have heard that that makes it a lot faster.Optimisation of my Rainbow GlowESPin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Well, that didn't change anything, but thanks for the help anyway.Optimisation of my Rainbow GlowESPin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Someone help me omtimise this Cheat I coded a couple of Days ago, took me a long time to get everything working, but it is sitting at about 6% CPU usage and it also flickers from time to time. (Any yes, this is using HazCS:GO Outline ESP lets CS:GO crash when toggled onin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Think ill just throw the code away and start all over by coding my own ESP with some help. The code is almost copied 1 to 1, it shouldnt crash. Thanks for the help anyway
Showing the 5 most recent posts.