Posts by monkeystep
8 posts total, newest first.
Steam and Redacted Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Crashing on Plutonium :(Any radar working ?in PUBG Discussions & Help - Hello there !
Is there any radar (free or not) that is working now ?
Idk if you can post link in comment, if no, just PM me.
Thanks !I host muttator lobbysin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Hello, and thanks for this !
Here's my Battletag : luckass#21240 (from France)Buying black ops 4 with another currency to take advantage of the currency change?in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - I brought the game with from Russia (with VPN), I got the deluxe edition for 45 eur. And I can play on EU server with any game languages.[V98 - TU30] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.8in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - Sorry if this was already asked 1000 times, but can I use it once in solo mode (online) to farm LD ?
Thanks for the great work btw !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.