Posts by |lPulsel|
140 posts total, newest first.
COD Ghosts Gift Steam and others !!!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=NeverVortex;8869924]Tell me your Skype ![/QUOTE]
Had to make a whole new skype.
skype: mpghpulseCOD Ghosts Gift Steam and others !!!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Batman arkham origins key with one key of each game from humble bundle. Keys are steam and origin. Trade for CoD ghosts.Batman Arkham Origins and humble bundle keysin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - My skype is mpghpulse
If someone has a CoD Ghosts preorder key I'll trade them the arkham origins key and one of each of the humble bundle keys, one for steam and one for origin, so pretty much two keys of each game. I Batman Arkham Origins and humble bundle keysin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a copy of batman arkham origins from when I bought my video card and I still have a few humble bundle keys from a while back.
Humble bundle keys are:
Steam/Origin
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The UltimatWhat a lucky duckin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=sam123bir;8522555]Why do so many want Ak 47 Camo?
Is there something special about it. I mean, It's just an Ak 47 with camo and 5 extra bullets.[/QUOTE]
It has the easiest recoil out of the most common AKs (norma
Showing the 5 most recent posts.