Posts by Mark_speed91
16 posts total, newest first.
Glycerine CA NA Hack v1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Proxy811;6041748]no it shoots through walls..dumb ass[/QUOTE]
Well if your so smart, why did he call it Superbullets?
There's probably over 10 meanings for it, how would I know.... -.-Glycerine CA NA Hack v1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Are Superbullets more damage? If so...... Nice!Nightmare CANA 1.2 | Telekill | Wepon Teleport | NPC-OPK | Semi OPK | Glitcher |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dang! thats alot of hacks. Kinda like VIP Good JobElite Encrypt V1.0in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Wow amazing. Once I get into C++, I'll do a multicrypter for all games I can think of.PiKaMucha_Itu v1.1 CANA Full Glitch,l Super Bullets And More !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Good job! I'll have some fun with this =D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.