Posts by zineguy

19 posts total, newest first.

Interesting exploit [DECA aware, claims they won't fix]in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Riigged;14795884]Im not saying you cant trick them into thinking you lost an item, what I am saying is that this isnt really news, and that if the loss happened due to a bug on Exalt, that DECA can easily say "FucInteresting exploit [DECA aware, claims they won't fix]in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Riigged;14794982]Pretty sure absolutely ANYTHING todo with Exalt wont be compensated as its in Beta, DECA themselves says that anything that happens on Exalt is fully the players fault .[/QUOTE] Actually the mainInteresting exploit [DECA aware, claims they won't fix]in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - So I had a situation leaked to me, and its a juicy one. So the exploit itself; DECA apparently has policies to produce items for players in certain situations. The example used for what was leaked to me was a situ[X32.6.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Gloomeys;14706267]some1 just said in use2 that this was keylogged and gonna be exploited tomorrow, any confirmation?[/QUOTE] That has happened before but was from a person who was impersonating 059. 059 releases [X32.5.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=postshalom;14694631]so Im coming back after a long time and the method I used to use does not work anymore? I download those links and normally I would put them directly into the steam folder and replace the Assem

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us