Posts by cm3270
8 posts total, newest first.
HAMBURGLA'S QUICK FOOD REFUNDING SERVICE WORLDWIDE 20-25%!in User Services - Big vouch, did 2 uber eats for me ez. Got the emails and all is goodVersa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - Vouch, did a Target order for me easy and smooth even though I had another refund on the account from awhile back!Target Refund - One and done per address?in Marketplace Talk - Just curious, sorry if it's a dumb question.
I assume rule of thumb is 1 refund per address.
I did a Target refund in 2016, would it cause problems to do another one to the same address but diff card info? I've had lotQuick eBAY ITEM WATCHERS - Get your listing to the TOP! (500% more customers!!)in User Services - Think I added you, interested in your services.KULKA'S REFUND THREAD APPLE, BESTBUY, 100+ STORES 6% ELECTRONICS/CLOTHING/MISCin User Services - Confirm we're speaking? :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.