Posts by Athos
1,676 posts total, newest first.
Smart Lag Switchin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Witness3452;15329582]Hi, first of all, ty for sharing ur good work, i tried in Fortnite, seems to work but when im lagging people can kill me and i cant kill them...
Any opinion?
Im italian sorry if i dont write Smart Lag Switchin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=thatboozi;15305723]I tried it and ran it and when I press F9 I hear beep but it dosen't lag[/QUOTE]
It requires Windows firewall to be enabled in order to work, that might be the reason. I'll be adding that requiSmart Lag Switch v1.204.02in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Interrupt your internet connection at will with this customizable tool, smartly made for gaming purposes. This works with CF, but has been made a way it should work with any game and the usefulness will depend of the gamSmart Lag Switchin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Athos;15293544]I stopped testing it like after 6 months or so, people said it worked even after a year... Anyway, I might try it again and see if it's still working, maybe release a new version. Sure thing, feel fSmart Lag Switchin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=tenkaichi99;15291487]is this still working as of august 2022? still working and dev still alive unlike every other devs? lol sorry i had to say that cuz i've literally contacted more than i can count and all seems
Showing the 5 most recent posts.